Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Are Important, Too

Happy Father's Day to the best dad two boys could have . . . Thank you for teaching by example, for giving us the best you have even when you're tired and overworked and for showing our boys how to respect and treat a woman by the way you love and care for me :)
I love you.

*****************

Dad, I'm glad to hear that George is still kicking. I was reminiscing today about all kinds of things . . . Indian Princesses . . . UNO games (Poor Uncle Jay) . . . Saturday morning cartoons . . . Nightmare Gallery (was that what it was called?) . . . Learning to drive . . . Your rescue mission to Paris . . . Thank you for everything. I miss you. I love you.

I'm still a daddy's girl at heart ;)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 6/19/2007 11:17:00 PM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Where you in Indian Princesses? I was back in Chicago, but no one out here ever knows what I'm talking about when I mention it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home