Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not Sad :)

The wedding was beautiful . . . The bride was stunning, of course (I can't believe my baby sister is all growed up!) . . .


And my boys (and nephew on the left) were dapper in their tuxedos . .


I actually didn't cry on the big day. I was just too happy. Not only for my sister who is starting a whole new part of her life, but I'm happy to be (finally) getting the brother I always wanted!!!


The weather was clear, warm and full of sunshine. I took SO MANY photos (probably trying to make up for what I lost the night before), but haven't had time to download them off the camera yet.


It's been great having some of my family up visiting as well. My sister, nephew and niece have been at my house daily (much to my sons' enjoyment, and mine, too!) and my dad was able to make it to my house and see where we're living now. It's basically been a week full of activity and fun and it was so hard to go back to work on Monday.


But things are slowly settling back to "normal" and our routine is slowly making its comeback. It's kind of like Christmas - you look forward to the big day all year and then it's over in a flash.


Congratulations Kelly and Nick!!!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 5/30/2007 10:59:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

Beautiful! When are you free for comment? It's been a long time! I heart those boys!!! Did you get her the boyfriend game?

 
At 5/30/2007 10:28:00 PM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

The pictures are wonderful! I'm am so impressed that the three boys wore their tuxedos!

 
At 5/31/2007 08:18:00 AM, Blogger Shani said...

Oh what an amazing picture for the album !!

 
At 5/31/2007 08:31:00 AM, Blogger Misty said...

beautiful photos...
i adore weddings. I sadly had to miss all three of my little sisters weddings. It's horrible and, although I got the DVD's and photos, I regret missing the opportunities.
It is still weird to see them married with children. (and i do get to see them often now)

Thanks for your comment. my blog isn't always deep. It's my memorial day funk :) But thanks for your kind words!

 
At 5/31/2007 08:41:00 PM, Blogger soccer mom in denial said...

What happy, happy photos. And those little men look so dashing.

Hey lady, I need your email address for the blog exchange. Mine is amitchells AT yahoo dot com. Drop me a note and we can figure out our post swap. Looking forward to getting yours! Signed, your happy hostess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home