Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Day Twenty Four: I'm Grateful for it All

No time to write . . . I'm busy "helping" Santa . . . But today I am grateful for all that I have - my family, my friends, my soon to be new home, the fact that I am able to celebrate Christmas by giving my friends and family gifts, the fact that I can't wait to see the look on my kids' faces tomorrow morning when they see the tree all lit up and the candy canes hanging from the branches and the presents under the tree and the letter Santa left thanking them for the yogurt . . .

I'm just grateful to be alive right now, in this moment, because I wouldn't want to be anywhere else even if I had the choice.

Merry Christmas . . . And on Earth, Peace and Goodwill to all living things

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/25/2006 09:07:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

Santa eats yogurt? hrm.

I miss you buddy. Hope you have the best Christmas!

Love, Cherlito

 

Post a Comment

<< Home