Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Day Fourteen: Christmas Shopping - Check!

I'm cutting it close tonight. As you can see, I've got less than an hour to get this post online. Good thing it's a short one :)

Tonight I am grateful for my sister. We went Christmas shopping tonight (and to get our haircut) and, as is always the case with us, we had a great time! Lots of laughs, lots of good presents, more laughs . . . And we topped it off with a good old McDonald's meal, eating while we sat in the dimly lit parking lot at 9:45 at night because we hadn't gotten a chance to eat before then. (I had a great vanilla shake that I will probably dream about it was so good.)

So now it's time to start wrapping. I can't believe Christmas is a little over a week away! I can't wait! I think we're going to try and see Santa tomorrow with the boys. My four year old is afraid that if we don't go see Santa soon then Santa won't know what he wants for Christmas, and that by the time he finds out the elves may have run out of the parts they need to make his toys. Oh, to have the mind of a child!!

Oh, and one more thing. I forgot to mention the other day that my husband had (finally) successfully installed my new stereo speakers in my car. They sound phenomenal, my driver's side door lock works once again - and all is right with my world.

Happy Holidays!!!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/15/2006 12:49:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

For a moment I was transported to the car in the parking lot with you... vanilla shake in hand, cheeseburger and girl talk. How I wish I were there to spend simple but amazing moments. Missing you and loving you for your zest for Christmas.

ps- tell Kelly Leigh I said "hi", and that ESM got Josslyn a karaoke machine so that she could sing songs about taking baths. hahaha (sorry, I couldn't resist)

 
At 12/16/2006 02:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!! Hi back to you Cheryl how I will never forget that :) Nancy I am glad you had fun the other night I did too. But you forgot to mention how we got the same haircut so now we can really be like twins :) Love you Kelly Leigh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home