Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Monday, December 4, 2006

Day Four: Old Friends & Oreo Cookies

Today I am grateful for old friends. I went to my weekly aerobics class taught by my best friend from high school. (She was perky then and she's perky now - aerobics instructor is a perfect fit!) While she certainly doesn't baby us - why would she? After all, how am I supposed to get h-o-t HOT if I don't sweat? - but she makes it fun. Tonight we were throwing out old stories and great one liners, I'm sure, much to the non-amusement of my fellow workout mates. (Except maybe my sister since she was around for a lot of it.)

So I worked out, I spent quality time with my sister and my friend, and then I came home and ate a few Oreos. OK, maybe more than a few. So yes, so much for the workout. I'm a dunker, so it was Oreos and milk for me. I had skipped dinner though so maybe I'll still reap some kind of physical benfit from my workout. My husband did remark that I was looking slimmer these days. I certainly feel better. And don't get winded on my way up the three flights of stairs to my house . . .

OK, now I'm rambling . . .

Today I'm grateful for old friends, aerobics and Oreo cookies (and milk) and I consider myself lucky to have been able to enjoy all three in one short evening.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 05:47:00 PM, Blogger Shani said...

Yep - I am grateful for friends too, and enemies believe it or not...they are the stuff that keep me going...

hugs
Shani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home