Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Monday, December 11, 2006

Day Eleven: Tired, Tired, Tired

Don't feel obligated to continue reading this post. I was on my way to bed when I realized I hadn't posted yet today and since I signed up for this Holidailies thing and I feel like I should complete something - and it would be pathetic to quit just 11 days in, or is it pathetic to write something when you don't really feel like it instead of going to bed when you do feel like it . . . Anyway, like I said - no obligations.

It was a quiet day. Nothing exciting. We didn't even leave the house because my older son is still suffering from his rotten cold. But his illness also meant that he was in no shape to fight with his brother or run around and be wild like they usually are when cooped up all day.

My husband and I are going to make an offer on a house - a beautiful house that we really love and I'm trying not to get excited about in case it doesn't work out, but I'm having trouble not getting excited. In fact, I was so excited last night that I couldn't sleep and was running through all kinds of furniture scenarios. Which may explain why I about halfway through my aerobics class tonight I just ran out of steam. I wasn't breathing heavily, I wasn't hurting or suffering from being out of shape - I just felt like finding a bed and going to sleep.

So that's what I'm off to do now. If you made it this far, you're a good friend. I promise something more meaningful tomorrow night :)

Oh, and tonight I'm grateful for the bed I'm about to fall into in and the warm, comfy blankets I'm about to wrap myself up in. Sweet dreams . . .

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 06:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there. In just a few short weeks you will have regained some strength and be moving on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home