Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Discrimination Knows No Time Limit

I'm over at The Soccer Mom Vote today writing about the pay discrimination suit that went all the way to the U.S. Supreme Court a couple of weeks ago. Let me know what you think :)

*************************************

And on a completely different note, I'd like to share a little conversation my four-year-old and I had yesterday . . .

Me: Can you please help me clean up these toys?

Four-Year-Old: I don't want to help you clean up.

Me: Well, it wasn't really a question. You need to help me clean up these toys.

FYO: I said I don't want to!

Me: Don't speak to me like that! You can either help me clean up or you can have a time out in your room.

FYO: (with an evil glint in his eye) You know, sometimes I like it when you go to work, Mommy.

Me: Well, sometimes I like being at work . . . Now help me clean up.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home