Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Sunday, April 22, 2007

A Child's Wisdom

I've bragged several times about the intelligence and humor of my boys. I know, I know. You're probably tired of hearing about it already, but here are a couple of good ones that I just couldn't pass up sharing with you.

"If people want to be healthy, then we have to make sure we keep the earth healthy, too." --- The wisdom of my four-year-old that surfaced while we were talking about Earth Day.

"They should put the Yankees in diapers . . . Because they stink!" --- My two-year-old's reaction to hearing that the New York Yankees were leading the game against our favorite baseball team the Boston Red Sox


Happy Earth Day, everybody! While it's honorable to do your part today in helping the environment, let's make every day Earth Day so that we can all be healthy!!

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 4/22/2007 10:25:00 PM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Ahhh....from the mouths of babes.

 
At 4/24/2007 07:36:00 PM, Blogger VW said...

Very cute! My 5 year old son has also come up with some winners at times causing me to put my hand over my mouth as I turn away, trying not to visibly giggle - he's the overly sensitive type! You are smart to record your sons' sayings here - I can't for the life of me remember one of my sons' lines right now - thanks for the tip - note to self - write them down!

PS We live in Red Sox territory too!

 
At 4/27/2007 01:54:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

Hey... just wanted to pass along this info: I saw Frank McCourt on Jimmy Kimmel tonight and I guess he's having a children's book released in November. He was hilarious. I'll tell you about it next time we talk. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home