P.S. to Sporadic Posting
I found this over at Izzymom today. It's a great followup to my post the other day about my sporadic posting as of late (which is really kind of funny considering I think I've posted everyday since then :)
So here it is, The Blogging Declaration of Independence: (The articles which apply to me anyway. If you want the full version click the icon at the top of this post)
1. I will only write when I feel like writing. I will not allow myself to feel obligated to write a blog post or do any other blog-related activity if I don’t feel like it.
3. I will write from my heart and remember that my blog is about me and whatever I want to write about.
4. I will not compare myself to other bloggers.
7. I will not feel bad if something I care about doesn’t get a lot of feedback or comments.
8. I will always try to remember that blogging is a hobby first and foremost. When it stops being fun, I will step away and re-evaluate.
11. I will not worry about losing readers if I change my focus from time to time.
12. I will be true to myself and my feelings. I will be cranky if that’s how I feel. Being a diplomat 24-7 is just exhausting and unnatural.
15. I will update and add to this declaration as necessary.
As usual, I have found that I'm not the only one suffering with whatever ails me in the moment; But it's still nice to hear it once in a while.
So to all of you bloggers out there who managed a post today - Congratulations! And to all of you bloggers who did not - Double congratulations!! You must have been having too wonderful of a day ;)