Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Tuesday, January 9, 2007

And the ROFL Goes To . . .

Every month Mommy Off the Record and IzzyMom run the Rolling on the Floor Laughing (ROFL) Awards. Bloggers are encouraged to post the funniest post they've read that month and Cristina and IzzyMom compile all the entries for your laughing pleasure.

This month I nominated Alex over at Formula Fed and Flexible Parenting for this post, "Things I Never Thought I Would Say." Alex is the full-time mother of two and keeps me entertained and informed about all things parenting. I love her daily "lessons learned" piece.

This particular post is simply a classic and anyone with children will relate. So this ROFL goes to you, Alex. Congratulations!!

If you need a good chuckle, be sure to check it out and if you want your stomach to hurt from laughing be sure and check out all the nominations at Mommy Off the Record.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 1/09/2007 01:11:00 PM, Blogger cherylann said...

for some reason... it's giving me a hard time when i try to leave a comment on your blog... let's try this again:

sorry about the buckeyes. when i saw the score last night, i gave you some telepathic hugs.

why don't you write a post about moving. i want to know all the details. seeing as i've been falling asleep in curious places (josslyn's bed, the couch, the floor) (well they are curious for me anyway), i haven't been able to call and see how things are going. i promise to do so this week. dammit. *hugs* wish i were there to help pack.

 
At 1/10/2007 01:38:00 PM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Thank you!!!! I was so excited when I got your email.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home