Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Day Twenty Eight: A Post for Post's Sake

I have a horrible headache. I've been laying on the couch for the last three hours. I've been cleaning up other people's sickness all day. My house is toxic right now. But I'm so close . . . So close to the end of the month and being able to say that I posted on every day in December . . . I just had to write something. So here it is - SOMETHING.

I'm going to bed.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12/28/2006 11:55:00 PM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Sorry to hear that your family is sick and your not feeling well. When my boys were sick last month and my husband threw up several times, I ended up with a headache from taking care of everyone and I felt like crying. No one told me about that part of parenting.

 
At 12/29/2006 12:45:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

it must be the after holidays decompression... your body finally gives out. hope you and the boys feel better soon. *hugs*

 
At 12/29/2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Shani said...

A virtual something back...hugs my friend...hugs

Shani

 

Post a Comment

<< Home