Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Why "They" Hate "Us": Reason #722

The BK Stacker Sandwich
"Guests Invited to Pile on Meat, Cheese & Bacon – Hold the Produce"

Now I love a good piece of meat as much as the next carnivore, however, this is just plain disgusting. I mean, who eats four hamburger patties covered in cheese and topped with bacon (no less) in one sitting? I think my cholesterol has gone up 25 points just looking at this photo.

It's big. It's flashy. It's over-indulgent. What it lacks in substance (nutrition) it makes up for in marketing - after all, they've made a virtual heart attack look appetizing.

This is American culture.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 2/08/2007 11:17:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

my husband loves them! of course, he's still 135 lbs after 9 years, so I guess he can get away with it. bastard!!

 
At 2/09/2007 06:01:00 PM, Blogger Damselfly said...

My kid brother would eat this!

 
At 2/14/2007 01:16:00 AM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Oh, I don't know about that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home