Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Friday, January 26, 2007

Honey! I'm Home!

Yes, it's true . . . I'm in my new house!!! (You all knew I couldn't go an entire week without blogging, didn't you? I've been without internet access for the last few days, but I'm taking a well deserved break from moving responsibilities, so what else would I do?)

Anyway, everything went well at the closing, the move has been going even better. My boys LOVE the new house. Every time we have to leave to go back to the apartment they get upset and say they want to stay. My little one asks every morning when we wake up "Can we go to new house today?"

So, yes, I am on cloud nine ... or 12 ... or 104 ... it doesn't matter. Suffice it to say that, even with the overwhelming task of moving ahead of me while I sit in a maze of boxes, I am happier than I've been in a very, long time.

I took a picture today of my precious mantle clock on my new mantle, but I haven't found the cable for the camera that connects it to the computer - so I can't post it yet. But I will. You can take my word for it, it looks perfect.

Let's see ... I have all kinds of ideas running through my head, but really don't have the time to write about them right now. I shouldn't even be doing this. I have a kitchen full of boxes; I have a living room full of boxes; I have a dining room full of boxes - and people coming to help us move our furniture over here tomorrow morning and right now they don't have much of a pathway.

I should go. So until next time, take care of each other ... and thank you to all of you who have sent such kind and supportive words to me regarding my grandmother's passing. She's in a much better place now and after more than 15 years apart she's with my grandfather again. How can I be too sad about that . . .

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 1/27/2007 10:49:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

Trixie-
I'm so excited for you! I'm glad to finally hear from you again too... a couple days without you and I was missing you so much! I have some good news... maybe. I look forward to talking next week.
Love-
Gretchen

 
At 1/27/2007 09:04:00 PM, Blogger Em said...

Congratulations on a successful move! I hate moving...just too much work...too much packing and unpacking...makes me crazy. But the reward is a great new place to live...and that's worth it.

 
At 1/29/2007 04:17:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

Hey, did you lose one of the boys in a box somewhere? *smile* Hope everything is going smoothly for you. Talk to you soon. - Gretchen xoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home