Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Friday, September 29, 2006

ExLinks Madness

So I'm doing my Blogmad surfing and I keep seeing these ads for ExLinks. I mean they're everywhere! Curious I click on a few of the banners and they all bring me to a screen where I can sign up for ExLinks, but there's no information about what ExLinks. Nothing besides the following: "Expand your site. ExLinks is the ultimate, exponential link-swapping, site exploding system, and it's completely FREE!"

OK. It's free. Great. It will expand your site. All right. How? What is it? Nobody really knows because the people at ExLinks don't want them to know. That's what's so cool about it, I guess.

But why would you sign up for something you know nothing about? Why would you try to encourage others to sign up for something neither you nor they know anything about? I don't get it.

I guess I may be hip enough to have latched onto this whole blogging thing, but not cool enough for ExLinks . . . At least not until I find out what it is :)

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2006 09:16:00 PM, Blogger Christina said...

If it doesn't explain what it is upfront, then I'd put money on it being a scam of some kind.

 
At 9/30/2006 11:30:00 AM, Blogger cherylann said...

mr. fab apparently is having an interview with them and will be posting about it in the near future. i have a link to him on my page. check it out. i'm curious to find out what it is too.

 
At 9/30/2006 03:43:00 PM, Blogger Nancy said...

I saw the comments from some guy Paul, who is apparently affiliated with this thing, on Mr. Fab's site last night but I'm still not convinced.

Anyway, I just thought it was so strange how people were advertising this thing and they didn't even know what it was . . . anything for blog traffic, I guess!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home