Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Friday, September 22, 2006

Holy Pregnant Mama, Batman!

Double post day!!! But this one is lighthearted and fun, in fact I suggest checking the video out after you get irate about my previous post. It calms the nerves and will make you smile :)


Many of you have probably already seen or heard about this, but I wanted to share it anyway. It's too good to miss.

It's called the "Gestation Video" and it's a daily visual account of the physical changes a woman's body goes through during pregnancy - in other words, it's a video of a mommy's growing belly that reduces 9 months into 20 seconds of wonder.

It's an amazing piece and it just shows the beauty of women as they carry another human life. It also brought me back to my ninth month of pregnancy when I thought my stomach could stretch no more! But it did! And it's never been the same since!

Anyway, check it out. Let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home