Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Sunday, April 29, 2007

I Forgot!

I knew it was coming up. I just forgot about it earlier in the week. (Have I heard that excuse somewhere before?)

Yes, it's true. I have been sharing my random thoughts with you all for a full year. Yes, I had a blog-a-versary this past week. (See how far I've come?) I can't believe I've actually kept this thing going for a full year. It's not my usual M.O. But here I am - still - and here you are, too.

So thank you to everyone out there in cyberspace who have been reading this thing for the last 365+ days. (And thank you to my friends who have also shown interest. It was pointed out to me recently that some of you have learned things about me by reading this blog that you probably wouldn't have found out otherwise. That may be true . . . although I can get pretty chatty after a couple of beers ;)

But I'm tired now and should go to bed. Thanks again for stopping by and hopefully you and I will all be around this same time next year.


Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 4/29/2007 11:18:00 PM, Blogger cherylann said...

you're too cute! is this my surprise? it's been a long weekend so i can't quite remember if you actually sent me an email that told me to come here or if i just dreamt it (is that even a word?). I'm off to work now... BLEH! I wish I could just go to bed. xoxo... i think i'm feeling up to talking this week. are you?

 
At 4/29/2007 11:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's a neat milestone. Here's to many more blogiversaries ahead of you.

 
At 5/01/2007 09:57:00 AM, Blogger Shani said...

Hippy blogburpday :-)

 
At 5/08/2007 06:29:00 PM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home