Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Night Random

Another installment of "Kids Say the Funniest Things"

(While Wrestling)
Five-Year-Old: Daddy, do you know why you remind me of a termite?

Daddy: Why?

FYO: (Punching Daddy's stomach) Because your body's so soft!

****************************************************************

I've also done my monthly post over at The Soccer Mom Vote. This time I took on the timely topic of teens and curfews at, of all places, the mall. Yes, there are malls across the country making it their policy to force teens out by a certain hour (some as early as 2 p.m.) unless accompanied by an adult. (I don't know about you, but my friends and I used to go to the mall to get away from our parents.) Nothing heavy, but something to think about.

*****************************************************************

One more thing. I'm in love with John Edwards. Not just because he's dashing and got great hair. No I love his policy ideas the most. And his wife. She's my kind of First Lady. Although I'm finding it almost comical to watch the political gaming going on so early in this run for the 2008 Presidency, I enjoy John Edwards. He's my candidate in '08.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 8/21/2007 07:25:00 PM, Blogger Alex Elliot said...

Elizabeth Edwards was the closing speaker at BlogHer. I'm not sure if it's still up, but they did have a special section for her on BlogHer.org where you could email any questions and comments and she'll email back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home