Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Friday, September 15, 2006

For Cheryl





What with my sometimes anxious feelings about driving on highways, I didn't think it would be a good idea to pull over on the side of 290 to get you the picture of Orson you requested. This is the only picture I could find on the web - something about it is kind of weird to me and I know it's not the same without the billboard in the background - But it's the best I've got :)

*polar bear hugs*

P.S. You know (I'm) getting old when my hips start to hurt while I'm . .
(I know it's not the title of the post, but good for a laugh just the same :)

1 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 01:04:00 PM, Blogger cherylann said...

hooray!!! that thing has a name? i never knew! i heart you! thank you my nilda!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home