Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Show Me the Money!!!

Initial Setup on Blogger.com: Free

Personalization of my blog "Just Thinking . . ." : Countless Hours of Blood, Sweat and Tears (and Sore Fingertips, Possiblly Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)

Daily Posts to Spark Conversation with Friends: 1 hour/day

Review of Comments and Replies: 30 minutes/day

Value Placed Upon this Vibrant Community of Friends and Contributors Engaged in Titillating Conversation and Free Flow of Ideas:


My blog is worth $0.00.
How much is your blog worth?



The Utter Disappointment I Experienced When Faced (Again) with the Realization that Everything Does Indeed Have a Price: Priceless

2 Comments:

At 9/17/2006 01:08:00 PM, Blogger Shani said...

I had an interesting result when I undertook the "test" - which has led me to the conclusion that writing about writing is more profit making than writing itself... visit my blog for the experiment !! Thank you so much for posting this, it made my day.
Shani

 
At 9/17/2006 06:05:00 PM, Blogger Pauline said...

You were kind enough to leave a lovely compliment on my blog, which led me here...I've just finished reading your "no time for me" lament below and what memories it brought back! Speaking from the other side of four children, a full-time job, a hand hewn log cabin with no electricity and no running water the first two years, and a full 30 years of caring for others, the time I now have for (and to) myself seems immense, even though I still work full time. Looking back, I can see that I kept my sanity by MAKING time for myself, either early in the morning, late at night or on the weekend. "Mommy's Hour" was sacred and I spent it any way I chose - perhaps you could start such a tradition?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home