Bookmark This Blog

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."

Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Something(s) to Think About

I know I've already gone on (and on) about my current favorite book, Ireland: A Novel, but I just can't help myself. It's that good!

Anyway, I had copied out a few brilliant passages last night so that I can refer to them at my leisure and there are two particular quotes that I find myself thinking a lot about today. So I'm going to repeat both phrases today like a mantra in hopes that I get a response of some sort. And if the mood so strikes you, I wish the same for you: (today, tomorrow, anytime)



"If you don't use your power, it will leave you for someone who will." ---Irish Proverb

"Pace is all. Rhythm is master. Consistency is your friend."



I'll let you know if I have any great moments of inspiration . . . :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home